Can one get pregnant from anal sex?

TMI: Look, I know where the sperm needs to go and it is not in the anus. I was just wondering how likely it is for the sperm to make it into the vagina after. I had anal sex before the condom was put on and he came in there. Anyone have any idea what the likely-hood is for pregnancy to occur? I am way too embarrassed to straight up ask my doctor. Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Anyone?
    Anonymous

• There's a very slim chance. On average, if you are TRYING to conceive you only have a 20 % chance each month and that's if you're trying.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:56 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• didnt you ask this already?
    Anonymous

• UMMMMMMMMMMMM DUH
    jessicabmomof5

Answer by jessicabmomof5 at 1:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• very low possibilty. did he put it back in your vagina after he came without cleaning it off? he could transfer sperm that way if so. (also transfer bacteria so be careful about that if you do that) if he only did in anal then its very unlikely.
    Anonymous

• No, he didn't put it back in. LOL. Ummm, it pretty much ends after he cums. I took Plan B just in case but I just was curious if it was possible or if anyone had something like that happen to them.
    Anonymous

• lol no...and if the sperm were to swim from your but to your vagina i think you could get an infection of some sort.....
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 4:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Wow. I hope you aren't trying to get preggo... lord help us all.
    Anonymous