i think my husbands cheating every time i ask him a question he says i'm evil

Everyday i cry from something he says he tell mee bad name talks about my diseased mothrt calls me stupid

leeny126

Asked by leeny126 at 1:49 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• That is bad that he calls you names and is mean, but that doesn't automatically mean he is cheating. If you are crying everyday from things he is saying you should probably reevaluate why you stay with him! Have you asked him if he is cheating? Not that it sounds like he would give you an honest answer, but if you are worrying about it, why not ask?
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 1:53 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• sounds like someone you dont need around!!
    m0_mommy

Answer by m0_mommy at 1:53 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Sounds like he has some issues (or may be cheating on you). Why do you put up with him?
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:54 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Leave this jerkwad!
    Who needs to put up with that crap in their life??
    (especially a MOTHER!)
    Do you want you're children to believe that the right response to any question asked is name calling??
    Of course you don't!
    Dump him quick....I know it's hard when you feel you love someone but trust your womanly intuition!
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 5:27 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Don't know if he's cheating, but he's definitely abusive !!
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 8:53 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• He's abusive...leave.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• LEAVE NOW, it will only get worse. Plan though. get all the money together that you can. If you have them, get you children together, pack all the clothes you can. Find someone who will let you stay with them (preferably, someone he doesn't know much about so he can't find out) If they have one in your area, go to quigly house, they will tell you exactly what to do and what your rights are, even help you get a place if you have abosultly no where else to go (their shelters are limited, so those spots only go to people who have no where else) they can get you free cousiling and legal services too. good luck
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 10:58 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I'M IN THE SAME BOAT GIRLY THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR AND I HAVE FOUND OUT THINGS HERE AND THERE THAT THAT SUGGEST HE'S CHEATING AND WHEN I ASK WHO YOU TALKING TO / TEXTING , OR WHY R U IN THE CAR EVERY NIGHT TO MAKE A 20/30 MIN PHONE CALL ALL HE CAN TELL ME IS A BUDDY ...NO NAME , THEN HE TELL ME SHIT LIKE I'M A STALKER, SICK, CRAZY, I NEED HELP,ETC . WELL AS OF FRIDAY HIS ASS IS OUT AND YES IT HURTS ESPECIALLY AFTER 14YRS TOGETHER AND TWO KIDS WITH HIM BUT IN A WEIRD SINCE I FEEL A LOT BETTER W/ OUT HIM HERE PROBABLY BECAUSE I 'M NOT BEING CALLED NAMES PUT DOWN OR TREATED AS IF I'M NOT IN THE SAME ROOM AS HIM, HE WOULD TEXT ALL DAY LONG AND NOT INCLUDE ME OR HAVE A THING TO SAY TO ME BUT DON'T WORRY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT AND CRAP LIKE THAT , I'VE FINALLY CAME TO PEACE W/ NOT BEING W/ HIM I DESERVE MUCH MUCH BETTER AND SO DO YOU!!!GOOD LUCK!!!
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 11:31 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I was in the same boat some years back,but fortunatly for me,he changed.He received salvation!
    joysweet

Answer by joysweet at 3:28 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Trust me, verbal and emotional abuse leaves scars and you need to get away from him and try to heal. This will hurt you and your child/ren if you don't.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 5:36 PM on Nov. 14, 2010