Quick Question Hes Gone Away From Home Alot and I really Hope That It Worked This Time....

i ovulate today. my dh is out of town and will not be back until tomorrow. We have had sex since the 25th of October every other day. But we missed the 30th and 31st. But had sex the 1st and 2nd. I was wondering if i have enough semen in me to get pregnant? i know that anytime you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant. So what do you guys think? Yeah or No? I really hope so he wants another baby so Im really hoping this worked its kinda hard hes a truck driver and is gone away from home alot. My period is not due until the 17th. My last period was on 10/19/08. If that helps any. Thanks for all the answers

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• It doesn't matter how much sperm you have inserted. It depends on how it all connects with the egg. And if it's dead or alive... GOOD LUCK.
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 12:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Sperm can survive in the vagina for up to 5 days I believe it is, so if you had sex yesterday and the day before, you should be covered.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2008