what are tubal pregnancy

poohkie79

Asked by poohkie79 at 2:09 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• A tubal pregnancy is when the egg implants in the fallopian tube instead of the uterus. They are very dangerous and can be life threatening. The pregnancy will never come to term. The mother loses at least the fallopian tube if not more.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:22 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Hi ! A tubal pregnancy is when the baby is growing in the tube that leads to your uterus. I had a tubal pregnancy once. I was so excited when I found out that I was pregnant a week later I was in so much pain I could hardly walk I went to the emergency room where they explained that they would have to surgically remove the baby which would kill it. that was a saturday and they made me an appointment for monday I prayed a lot that weekend and before monday I started bleeding when i went to see the doctor I had had a miscarriage so they didn't need to do the surgery.
    Die4Jesus

Answer by Die4Jesus at 2:35 AM on Nov. 14, 2010