Do you have a Dyson? What do you think of it?

Any opinions, good or bad, are welcome. Looking to buy a new vacuum and not sure what to get

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I love it. I've had it about 4 years now. I love, love,love it. Never loses suction. Best vacuum I've owned in 30 yrs. I've had a Kirby and a Rainbow..neither match Dyson.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:20 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Love, love, love mine. It is awesome. Great suction. Easy to use. When this one dies it will be replaced with the same exact thing. I have nothing I could complain about with it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:23 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I am seriously looking at the Dyson. I am hoping to find a sale, lol.....
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:35 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• We have had one(purple animal) for over 6years still works just as good and it's so easy to clean esp when my DS's lego's get sucked up.Kohl's runs them on sale from time to time.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:51 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• My Dyson is about 5 years old. I really like it. It can be fiddley sometimes. I find that it does stop working sometimes, but when that happens I just need to make sure that all the parts are fitting well and that the the rotating brush at the bottom is free to move and it usually starts back up again. The hose that you used to vacuum the couch and drapes etc can easily become blocked if you suck something down that is too big (like a toddler's toothbrush for instance) and they can be difficult to removed. I use a hanger. On the whole I Really like my dyson. I love their being no bag and it pulls so much dust up out of the carpets.
    Peachy78

Answer by Peachy78 at 9:57 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I love ours! It even got up the powdered carpet deodorizer that others had used before we moved it!! Wouldn't trade it for any other brand.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:06 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I have one and LOVE it! I went to a vaccume store last year and got one refurbished for only $189! :)

It works WONDERFULLY!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:34 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Love it! Worth every penny! Plus, it has a HEPA filter, which really helps reduce allergens released into the air. You don't have to deal with bags, either.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:49 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• no but I WANT ONE!! :) We currently have a bagless Bissell with 3 filters... it works OK but the 3 filters are a pain in the bootie.
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 12:49 PM on Nov. 14, 2010