I don't get it... What is there to disagree with? (Homosexuality)

I was reading answers to another post and more than one mom said they "Don't agree" with homosexuality... What is there to disagree with? I mean, would you disagree with someone being Female? What about someone being African American? No? Then how can you disagree with someone's sexuality? I mean, seriously, no matter your opinion about what causes homosexuality, it's been proven without doubt that homosexuality is not a choice, it's not a lifestyle, it's an in-born trait, like gender or race... What is there to disagree with?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 2:21 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Religious Debate

• HAAAA I completely agree with you. WHAT is there to disagree with?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:23 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Bump
    pnwmom

• I mean, that's like me saying "I disagree with being a woman!" Or "I disagree with being Asian!"

Really? How can you disagree with something like that? Unless of course you decide that you know more than the scientists and experts who have studied the human brain and found the truth behind homosexuality, in which case, there is no helping you...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 2:25 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I totally agree with you!!!!! Its just stupid
    Navymommy1

Answer by Navymommy1 at 2:28 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I say again, those who "think" that it is a choice obviously don't put straight people into that equation. They think that homosexuals just choose discrimination. Oh yea, like anyone would CHOOSE to be treated as lessor human beings.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:31 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• First of all i have to say i totally agree with you! I am a HUGE supporter of gay rights and i think people who have a problem with need to back the f off...however i want to tell you (because i hear it way to much when i argue with people about it lol)...people who "disagree" with it don't believe that it is a choice and they don't care what science says...its ridiculous...but unfortunately some people just don't get it.

momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 2:33 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Well, I disagree with me being so freakin pale. I mean, really. Can't a girl get a tan?! LOL. I don't know how you can agree or disagree with some one's sexuality. It just IS.
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 2:34 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I agree with momofone...people who disagree with Homosexuality do NOT believe the scientists who say it is a born trait. That or they are men who are afraid they will be jumped by a gay man (or women in the same situation I suppose). My FIL is like that he and I have gone rounds about this...he could care less wether it is born or chosen he is just scared every gay man in the world will want him....HAHAHAHA!! I don't know. Ignorance!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 2:47 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Ah your father in law and MY Dad sound a lot a like ILoveCade. I love my Dad a lot but some of the ideas in his head are just WAAAaayyyy out there.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:50 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• – collapse
    Sabrina: You will not get it from your vantage point... when you decide one day to come on this side of the Cross then you will see. Until then you wont get it. :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:15 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 (hidden) + expand