Could This Have Worked This Time??? Ive Posted Other Places, But Im Just Looking For Some Oppions Thanks

i ovulate today. my dh is out of town and will not be back until tomorrow. We have had sex since the 25th of October every other day. But we missed the 30th and 31st. But had sex the 1st and 2nd. I was wondering if i have enough semen in me to get pregnant? i know that anytime you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant. So what do you guys think? Yeah or No? I really hope so he wants another baby so Im really hoping this worked its kinda hard hes a truck driver and is gone away from home alot. My period is not due until the 17th. My last period was on 10/19/08. If that helps any. Thanks for all the answers

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Hmm you should; sperm can last generally for four days sometimes even way longer than that! (In rare cases...) if anything; have sex tomorrow; I had sex the day after I ovulated and poof BFP 10 days later.
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 12:56 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• the days should work with your cycle but just because you have semen in you does not mean you are going to get pregnant.......the average fertile couple can try for a year before they get pregnant.......but good luck!
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I would say it's entirely possible that you could be preggers. I ovulated on Sept 6 (took one of those ovulation kit thingys) and conceived that day. So it's VERY possible that you are.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 3, 2008