what do you do with your loose change?

put it in a jar, wait til it gets full (without ever dipping in to it) & then turn it in? Put it in a jar & dip in to it? Roll it? throw it away? let it collect dust? What do you do?

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 2:22 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My DH gives it to the kids...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:23 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I never ever have change because I do not use cash. It drive mes nuts when I need a quarter and all I have is a few pennies.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:27 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I put all our loose change in a piggy bank for our son and when it is full we roll it and take it to the bank and put it in his savings!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 2:40 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I put it in a jar and use it for my "mom needs a cup of Starbucks while dad has the toddler" shopping days or for a treat. My hubby and my son get the majority of everything else they want that bit is for me. Lol
    starlit_kissez

Answer by starlit_kissez at 2:50 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I spend it same as bills, I am not lazy like so many other people in that way. I choose to take the few extra SECONDS it takes to count out that $.37 cents of change on a $1.37 bill.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:50 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• For us it isn't out of laziness that we have change, we live in a country where most of their money is change, so it isn't a matter of inconvienience, we have always just wanted to do a change jar for our son. He has a CD we put money into every month, but this is for his savings account.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 2:58 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• We started a change jar for our son when I was 2 months pregnant. We need to cash it in and open an account though!!
    m0_mommy

Answer by m0_mommy at 3:34 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I keep it in a Jar and use it when I have to.
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 5:41 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• a few years back I decided not to spend any quarters that I got and over 6 months I saved 300.00 and we had a nice mini vacation.

but my job (dunkin donuts) i get lots of change (and thank you for that) so I roll it weekly and it helps to pay the bills
    chenbru

Answer by chenbru at 6:21 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• We have a 5 gallon water bottle we put our chang in. In a little over one year we cashed in over $490.00
    yellarose

Answer by yellarose at 7:43 AM on Nov. 14, 2010