If you have a significant other...

What are you getting them for Christmas?

jdrae13

Asked by jdrae13 at 3:06 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mine LOVES anime so I went on ebay and found some video store going out of business and bought him several seasons of his favorites!
    m0_mommy

Answer by m0_mommy at 3:31 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I'm sending him a care package, and I'm gonna add a few things (a notebook I've been writing for him, photos, that sorta thing).
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 5:36 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• We always buy us a gift together, One gift for both of us... We have so much fun picking it out!!
    LuLuMama_4Jesus

Answer by LuLuMama_4Jesus at 6:28 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• My DH loves to make fires in the winter in our fireplace, but we do not have any fireplace tools and he's always having to substitute poking at it with like a papertowel roll and having to use a torn off piece of cardboard box to scrape the ashes out into a box to dump. So, I am going to buy him a 3 piece fireplace tool set. But, since I do not want my LO messing with the tools, I'm going to buy the nice decorative ones that you can hang out your wall, b/c we have an empty place on the wall next to the fireplace, where they can hang nicely. Since its kind of a big gift, I'm going to keep them at my work until Christmas time b/c he's nosy and will start looking for his gift and I can't think of anywhere in my house to hide that without him finding it.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 6:34 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I'm getting my husband a Bose radio.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:11 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• He wants a cordless drill. Not very cool but that's what he wants! I will find a few other things he wants but doesn't remember too.
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 8:34 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Right now he's lucky if he even gets a hug. I am soo mad at him right now.

BUT .. His list includes a new PC Monitor, gaming headphones, and new computer chair.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:56 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• So far all i can think of to get him is DJ hero 2
    asweet_gurl04

Answer by asweet_gurl04 at 9:34 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• He told me to get him nothing because were tuition poor. I D K. I would love to get him a kindle and a video work out PX90
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:53 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• We pick out something big for both or us.We think we want a knew tv and a wii.It might change though still early lol.
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 10:28 AM on Nov. 14, 2010