What is the worst food you've ever eaten?

plz keep it clean. Tk u

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 3:06 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I tried calamari a few days ago with a friend. IT TASTES LIKE RUBBER!!!
    m0_mommy

Answer by m0_mommy at 3:43 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Fancy German Cheese that smelled like rotten gym socks! It tasted just as nasty as it smelled! G R O S S ! ! !
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:55 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Aside from the typical liver and onions, I would have to say my mother-in-laws spaghetti casserole with spinach! OMG, nasty!!!!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 4:34 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• If you had calamari that tasted like rubber, it wasn't cooked right. I'm not a huge fan of calamari but it shouldn't be rubbery, it's overcooked then.
    Worst food I ever ate was when my uncle gave us some elk meat and they had not gutted it correctly, just the smell of it gagged me.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 4:38 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• This weird shrimp soup from a Thai restaurant in Atl. The shrimp still had their heads on btw eyeballs and all.
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 5:33 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• An oyster. It wasn't raw, but I think it was boiled with season on it b/c it was still attached to its shell. I will usually try anything once and when I tried that it didn't only look disgusting, but I could not handle it and had to spit it out.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 6:36 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• At a gross little diner late one night on our way home. Ick. I learned a lesson - always order something fried under those conditions.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 7:51 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I worked at Meals On Wheels and they serve this fish! I tried it once and still can't eat any fish. It's been about 4 years!! LOL!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:58 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Spagettio"s . It was mushy and the tomato gravy was acidic and tasteless. Never again! Also rose pudding. Maybe it was made wrong, but it smelled of rose soap and tasted bland....
    elizabooks

Answer by elizabooks at 11:16 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Calf fries are the worst, but liver is a close second.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:25 PM on Nov. 14, 2010