The funnest thing I ever saw was?

plz keep it clean. tk u

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 3:11 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My siblings and I were at the zoo with our parents. (We were all very young. My siblings were in pre school and I in 6th grade). It was almost closing time and the zoo keepers let the male lions in with the females. well we happened to be at the lions encloser, and all of a sudden my sister asked with a very seriouse look "mommy, why is the boy lion peeing on the girl lion?" My parents and I looked over and I bust up laughing. My mom turned bright red and had to explain that it wasn't pee... but that they were trying to make baby lions.
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 5:35 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• My brother was driving us around on a road trip on Christmas Eve. He saw a squirrel in the road, he stopped traffic , so no one would run over it!!! LOL ...We had people Honking Horns at us.. It was embarrassing, yet hilarious at the same time!!!
    LuLuMama_4Jesus

Answer by LuLuMama_4Jesus at 6:25 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• My mom, sister and i were on our way to a WOF conference. We were traveling on the interstate and there was an older 60-70 year old woman driving in a convertable, her hair did NOT move! She must have used a whole can of spray on her hair. She wasn't even wearing a scarf or anything...I think maybe we were a little jealous too. LOL
    yellarose

Answer by yellarose at 7:34 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I discovered an old photography in the living room of a 92 year old lady. I asked her if that was her daughter. She replied: "No, That's me." And I said: "Oh, I didn't notice. I thought it was your daughter, because she looked so much like you. " And she went: "Nah, that would be such a shame about the child." And I was glad I stood behind her because she was so dead serious. I just couldn't hold that grin. lol
    Beautiful woman BTW, even at 92!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 9:03 AM on Nov. 16, 2010