i am 170lbs and i want to reach 140 lbs in 4 months with tight and tonned body plz suggest me best diet and exercise plan for 4 months.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• On you tube there's a lady by the name Zuzana on Body Rock fitness. She has 15-20min workouts that leave you sweating like you just ran a marathon. There's pretty much a new one posted daily. Usually no equipment needed but a timer. It's Excellent.

Then just watch your intake. You shouldn't keep it forever, but to lose weight cut to 1200 calories a day. But if your body yells for more, feed it. Healthy bodies will let you continue to work out. Stress control also helps alot in how you digest. Get a dog or cat;) or take up yoga or something. Good luck
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 4:43 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I think the best thing you can do is not diet if you want a dessert have a very little piece.Do not deprive yourself from anything because you will want it more.as far as fitness walking is the best thing to do.find someone to walk with you everyday.walk a liitle first day and each day add more and before you know it. you will be walking miles.I say diets do not work. you eat what you want in moderation.this how I lost weight.good luck and let us know your how you are doing.
    fotballmom64

Answer by fotballmom64 at 6:27 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• My physical therapist told me a secret. Drink just 1 cup of unsweetened grapefruit juice with Breakfast Lunch and Dinner. He told me that his wife did that (she didn't change her diet or anything. Just drank the juice) and she went from 195 pounds to 160 in 6 weeks! I haven't been able to find the juice yet but when I do I'm gonna buy a lot! LOL
    matthew9_22

Answer by matthew9_22 at 7:07 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• 30 pounds in 4 months is definitely doable, you can reach this goal but you will have to be vigilant with your eating and exercising. Check out my journal post. I have a lot of useful information in it regarding weight loss, just too long to place in answers. Hope it helps and good luck to you!

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:01 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• 20-30 minutes cardio everyday. Yoga and Pilates mixed in every other day to tone and strengthen your body.
    Eat Healthy, well balanced, medium portioned meals three times a day. Cut out Soda. Only eat snacks in moderation. Get enough sleep at night.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:55 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Cardio 6 days a week, and lift weights (or do dvds) at least 3 times a week. You know what foods you should and shouldn't eat). One treat a week!!
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 7:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Totally take the 90 Day Body By Vi Challenge!! You can def do it, it is sooooo easy and really works. Visalus was named the fastest weight lost product in America with over 3 MILLION pounds lost in the last 11mths!!

It's worth checking out if you are really serious :)
    (my husband lost 5lbs his first week and hasn't even started working out yet)

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 4:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• SHANLAREE is right on, focus is going to be huge too so clean out that fridge and pantry girl! Good luck!
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 1:41 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:04 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Good luck!
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:20 PM on Jan. 18, 2011