this goes to my tall ladies--do you guys wear heels and if you do how do you get yourself comfortable with them??

im 5'8 and i dont wear heels at all i love them but to embarrassed to wear them i feel uncomfortable because i looked taller and my husband is 5'8 too so imagined if i wear heels we going to look more taller than him-- but i want to start wearing them --how do you guys feel comfortable looking more taller with heels??

Genesis29

Asked by Genesis29 at 3:49 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I am also 5'8. If I feel like wearing heels I just wear them!! Who cares what someone else thinks? If you feel good and your husband likes the way you look then no one else matters.
    m0_mommy

Answer by m0_mommy at 4:02 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• ^^^agreed^^^ I"m 5'9"
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 4:39 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I stoped wearing heals when I was in my early 20's. Because I am aleady 5'8"1/2. If I wear heals that would make me like 5'10", 5'11". Made me feel way to tall. So I just wear no heal shoes.

Answer by louise2 at 6:10 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I don't wear heals. They mess up your back, knees and feet. It's proven!
    matthew9_22

Answer by matthew9_22 at 7:04 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Depends on the outfit sometimes ya gotta wear heals.
    And I am 5'8" and an inch taller then my husband. He didn't mind when we were first married but for some reason now he doesn't like it. So when our daughter was married I wore a long skirt and flats. Kinda glad I did it was a long day.
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 8:48 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I'm 5'11". I don't wear heals. Not because they make me feel too tall, but because they hurt my feet. I'm also very clumsy. (broke my leg merely stepping off of a curb) So wearing heals makes me feel unstable, and not very graceful at all. That being said... When I was a teenager, I remember platform shoes being big. I had a pair of flip flops that made me about 2 inches taller. I had a summer love that particular summer who was around 5'7". He used to get so annoyed with me when I wore those flip flops. "You're tall enough. I have to stand on my toes to kiss you, those shoes make it harder!" But I still did it, because I thought it was funny.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:22 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I'm 5' 7" ... I LOVE HEELS! Hubby is 5'10" (on a good day) and I don't let it stop me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:23 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I am 5'6" and I love heels they make me sexy! LOL that is how I got used to them knowing I am one sexy ma.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:22 PM on Nov. 15, 2010