what should i do adult content

Me and my husband have been together for almost 4 years but have only been married for 1.5 I just found out that he gave a girl $100 in exchange for oral about 6 months ago I caught him trying to make dates on a one night stand website paying for the membership and he spent $400 on a escort last night and because of that we r going to have to skip bills and my 10 month old won't have anything under the Christmas tree for his first Christmas I'm in love with him I can't picture my life without him and I really don't want to give up on us what should I do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• girl ok dont get mad but OPEN YOUR EYES he is playing you out and he needs to go A.S.A.P you need someone that is truthly going to care about you and your baby -- that guy is treating you like shit honestly and hes cheating!!!! he dosnt care about you.. idk but in my opinion he needs to go..you need someone better..
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 5:00 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Agreed, you know being cheated on sucks! But on top of that he is spending your money that is needed for bills and the baby on women?!?! NOT acceptabel!! If you love him so much you need to sit him down and get this straight. He CANNOT be doing that to you. And by the sounds of it, that probably won't work! You need to put you and that baby first! And your hubby is obviously not doing that!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 5:05 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Love is a two way street and you're only on a one way street.
    He loves himself and you love him.
    Demand respect from any man you are with and they'll respect you.
    Don't be with this guy...obviously Sweetness this fellow wasn't ready for marriage.
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 5:20 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Leave
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 5:30 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• It sound to me like he has given up on you.. Why would you want to even think of staying with a man who is doing these thing????
    Love has nothing to do with the way he is treating you and your child. Get away from the "I love him thing" And look at what he is doing. Do you really want to put up with those things for 20 30 40 years?

Answer by louise2 at 5:45 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• From what I have seen people like that don't change. You are just going to have to leave him. He is putting you and your baby in a bad position. Love can only take you so far in a relationship. You have to work together and seems like he is only working for himself while you sit and worry about where your babies next needs are gonna come from. I urge you to leave. If not for you then for your baby. Like I tell a lot of others in any kind of bad relationship with children do you want you child to grow up thinking that is how a woman is supposed to be treated? Good Luck
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 6:59 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• hes treating you and your child bad. And he wont change. Paying so much money for that that you cant even get anything for you child for Christmas? He only thinks about himself. Hes cheating on you and will continue to do so! Leave him.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:50 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Wow, I would NOT stand for that. You need to think about you and your child. Are you at all concerned with him bringing home diseases to you? This is an unhealthy relationship and he's treating you like dirt by doing this. Why waste years of your life for a man that doesn't care about you? Life is too short, you get what you put up with dear. Put your foot down and leave.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 7:52 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I think it's time you started protecting yourself and your child from a person who is clearly happy to damage you for his own personal gratification. Get out now.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:09 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Why on earth would you love & want to be with a man who has absolutely no respect for you? Sorry this is rude, but that is pathetic...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:40 AM on Nov. 14, 2010