so in aug 29 10 i was diagnosed with a 18mm cystic structure in my epiglottis at the base of the tongue and some prominent upper cervical lymph nodes.....

WHAT IS THIS MEAN???? the emergency doc just told me i had like a little ball in my throat and to follow up with my doc-- ok so i havnt gone to the doc since then because i dont have any medical insurance and the doc is very very expensive-- since the ER my throat been ok until today it started acting up..like alot of pressure and hard to swallow when i eat..does anyone know whats going on and what is a cystic??

Genesis29

Asked by Genesis29 at 5:27 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Health

• Google it. Or go to WEBMD.COM. You will have to go to the doctor eventually to get it taken care of.

Answer by louise2 at 5:40 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• i google it aleady and i cannot find any info
    Genesis29

Comment by Genesis29 (original poster) at 5:49 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• If it's making it hard to swallow, you definitely need to have it removed. Cysts can happen anywhere - they are just fluid-filled sacs. Can you get on state insurance?
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 6:41 AM on Nov. 14, 2010