I am so tired...What is the best way to get some energy that will last??

meagen22

Asked by meagen22 at 8:59 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Health

• get some sleep
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:00 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• lol very funny...i have two kids and i work 3-11. i never get sleep but thank you for your advise.
    meagen22

Comment by meagen22 (original poster) at 9:07 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• instantly? i don't know.. i haven't found anything to give me an energy burst when i need it that doesn't crash and effect me negatively later. the thing to do is exercise regularly. it really does make a HUGE difference in your over all energy level. try out yoga, it works wonders on my mood
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 9:08 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I have been back and forth on yoga but I am definatly going to give it a try. Thank you!
    meagen22

Comment by meagen22 (original poster) at 9:13 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Drink lots of water, if you are dehydrated you will be tired.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 9:27 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I was gonna say COFFEE. But you will crash later. Eating healthy will help too.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:44 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Eat healthy, take supplements, drink plenty of water, do your best to get sleep, even try to take a quick power nap (20 mins) in the afternoon on a break if you can.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 6:09 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Eat healthy, have lie 5-6 little meals, good healthy snacks, get enough Vit. D/Sunshine OR supplements. Get moving. Go for a daily walk. Trying to have a schedule helps too! Get your self checked i you feel ill, thyroid issues. Etc.. Get Well!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2010