Had a dream last night......

That I was pregnant.....and I was mad because I was not as "big" as my friend....mostly because I was not as far along as her....but its weird because for the last 2 days my nipples...nothing else...just the nipple part of my boobs have been hurting...a sign maybe?? AF is not due till the 21st btw

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• just a dream, not a sign. Maybe having more kids is on your brain somewhere, so you dremt of it.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:50 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Good luck!
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 1:30 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I had very very sore nipples to the point of tears lol i'm 21 weeks and still have that. Good luck you never know don't stress either.
    thorntonwife

Answer by thorntonwife at 1:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Sore nipples could be a sign of being premenstrual or of being pregnant. Unfortunately, so many of the symptoms are similar for both! Dreams could be a manifestation of your feelings and desires to get pregnant, but when you DO get pregnant you have a lot of dreams too! Btw, you can test in two days!! GL!!
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 5:05 PM on Nov. 14, 2010