what would u do?

My hubby and I trying to get pregnant but he sleeps all the time. what would u do or how would u feel?

sovis05

Asked by sovis05 at 9:50 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would make sure he, and you, really want a baby. Is he going to sleep like this when the baby comes too? Are you going to be alone a lot with this baby? Are you alone a lot now? Not a situation that I would want to have. Just stuff running through my head after reading your question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• If this sleeping pattern is new for him, maybe he needs to step in to the Dr's quick to make sure all systems are functioning optimally. Also, maybe depression?
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 11:49 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Talk to him. Let him know of your concerns, let him know the days (day 9, 11, 13, 15) you think you should try and ask him if he's up for it. If not, find out why. Encourage going to bed earlier so you can have time before going to sleep.
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 5:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2010