Worried about boyfriend swinger past

It really bothers me that my boyfriend had done some swinging with a old g-friend.We been together 6 months and were on the verge of breaking up.So he comes out and talks about his friends being swingers.He told me he and his ex g-friend would go and hang out there.Him and his ex weren't together but maybe 3 months.He told me he didn't take me to their house cause he was afraid I would flip out just for his swinger friend giving him a hug and kiss.This really worries and bothers me.Am I overreacting?Should I let this bother me?

alisha34886

Asked by alisha34886 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Doesn't sound like a good match for you. You deserve better and should not have these worries.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:03 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• sounds to me like its time to move on if you've only been together 6 months and already have issues like this.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 10:01 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• some things you didn't need to know, but if you care more about that than the man he is today then he's not your guy and its time to move on :)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:59 AM on Nov. 14, 2010