How long does it take you to finish your Questions and answers on one day?

Dang cafe mom has me here like two hours a day trying to answer all my questions, getting my bumps in and votes in. Sheesh. Am I sucked in or what.
How much time does it take you?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 10:05 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I never finish my questions,they have me at 15 a day!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:07 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I don't always use all of mine up. Some days there are better questions and answers then others. Some days I will hunt for ones I want to answer, it is getting harder to do all the answers and I can answer more questions now.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 10:08 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I do not usually finish. The questions do not seem to be as good as they use to be. There are too many questions that do not make any sense or difference. It is difficult to tell what the question is until you open it. Not a productive use of time.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:27 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I don't get all mine done lol
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 10:48 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• About an hour or so.. depending on if the kids are up!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:50 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Lol. It usually takes me at least an hour, but I do it in like three times because I usually canĀ“t sit down for 2 hours straight. I do some before my son wakes up, and some when he is in school and some before dinner.. Lol.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 10:53 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• The points don't matter to me. I never finish the "to do" list. I ignore it.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:55 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I'm on and off all day until the kids come home. Then I may pop back on after dinner. I NEVER finish my to do list though. I have nothing to ask!!! And I forget to Bump a lot.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:53 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I'm finding myself sitting here a couple of hours a day too. But, at least I'm not tempted to snack. :-D
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 12:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Well, my computer is running really slow and it takes a long tme to answer these questions and I work full time so I never get all of my questions asked and I rarely ever finish any of my To Do List
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:16 PM on Nov. 14, 2010