cramping alot but only spotting what is that all about? anyone experience that?

Tylee7

Asked by Tylee7 at 10:06 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• When that happened to me, and I'm not saying for sure this is exactly your situation, it was implantation cramping and bleeding. I thought it was my period because some of the cramping was really painful but it was implantation. It happened with both my pregnancies but to a lesser extent with my second. If you are regular enough to know where you are in your cycle, that will usually be what tells you what is going on.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:45 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• well AF isn't suppose to come til 16th or 17th. I am usually regular right on time but now im cramping not enough to take my motrin 800 mg and spotting. my AF are generally very painful and extremely heavy. So i will have to take a test if it doesn't pick up. i want to know for myself before i let my mind get out of control. you know what im saying.
    Tylee7

Comment by Tylee7 (original poster) at 11:14 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• It could be menstrual cramps, implantation cramps or cramping from a pregnancy!! GL!!
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 14, 2010