Can anyone help with ideas

My best friend is 3 months pregnant and I want to start working on some ideas to do something very creative for her baby shower. She did a nice baby book for me with pics of me and my husband from the beginning of our relationship and some family photos. I t was really nice. Can you guys give me some ideas? I am not very creative but I do want to do something very nice for her.

nora17

Asked by nora17 at 1:07 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• diaper cake :) google it and you'll find how to make one.
    Anonymous

• I have done a diaper cake and a baby basinet (made out of a shoe box) that you fill with baby items. If you like these ideas and want more details you can PM me.
    Heidi2512

Answer by Heidi2512 at 4:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• try a theme shower you can do a read a thon teddy a thon whatever she is partial to noahs ark and when you send out invites tell the guest "if they would like to participate with the theme of the party please bring something to go with ie peter pan ,tinkerbelle" then they will not feel like you are telling them what to buy but are making them aware of the theme so they can join in the fun we did one for my daughter in the dickens room and asked that the guests bring a book with their signatures dated for the babies library and one of the guys made a book shelf and another made a little rocking chair it was great fun hope you have a great time:}
    smoothiequeen

Answer by smoothiequeen at 6:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I agree...diaper cakes are ALWAYS the top gift :) I have some pictures of the ones I did on my myspace page in my albums (go to my profile for the link). If you can crochet or knit, make a baby blanket. You could also do the really easy fleece baby blanket thing where you knot the ends.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Sock Flowers, Take a roll of baby socks and green garden tape and green pipe cleaners, and voila!
    CillaTexas

Answer by CillaTexas at 1:21 PM on Nov. 4, 2008