What is one thing you REALLY need to go right this week?

I really need DHS to process our application so I can get this 13 month old child in for her 12 month check up.

Airamana

Asked by Airamana at 10:31 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I really need to do well on both my tests tomorrow!!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:36 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Family court on Tuesday. I have a lot of hopes hinging on the outcome so I *REALLY* need to have a positive ending to this whole situaiton.
    NEMommaOf3

Answer by NEMommaOf3 at 10:37 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I need my knee to get better- I have the cistic fibrosis climb for the cure on Thursday.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:39 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I really need to start sleeping better!!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:44 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I pray that everyone who replies to this gets their prayers answered tis week. What I need to go right this week is that I need to be blessed with a job. Everyone have a good week I hope all goes well.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 11:36 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I am holding you all in my heart this week. Please post back and let us know how things turned out.
    Airamana

Comment by Airamana (original poster) at 11:56 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• i really need for my kids dad to get here. something bad happens to prevent it every time he starts this way. i need peace between my 17 year old son and his girlfriend as a long distance relationship is taking a toll. i hope it is an easy split as i dont think they are right for eachother and she is holding him back from making a start here. and i need to get my 10 yr old son to the dr so he can get his meds but cant do that till they get records from tn doc.
    sttawardnas

Answer by sttawardnas at 12:09 PM on Nov. 14, 2010