Is your family fun???

With the holidays coming we will be spending alot of time together, what is your holiday get together like? My immeadiate family is really fun, but my extended family is pretty boring. I love them and love to spend time with them but they are boring.

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 10:37 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think we are fun!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:39 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• My husband and son are. The rest are like watching paint dry. YAWN!!!!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:39 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• My familly is TONS of fun!!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:41 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• My side of the family is,My DH side isn't so fun they just have a dinner and that's it.My side we are little on the goofy side.lol
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I always say that my family puts the 'fun' in dysfunctional!
    We are a bit off, we we enjoy ourselves.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• My family CAN be fun, you just have to get everyone involved in games and stuff. Something fun to do is to have 'ugly sweater' contest-everyone has to find or make the ugliest sweater that they can and wear it then everyone votes to see who won. Getting everyone together to play 1 game like spoons?
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 10:57 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• My family is very fun. We are also very competitive and love games. Our family gatherings can get very intense.
    mama10johnsons

Answer by mama10johnsons at 11:00 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Our Family and Holiday get togethers are always fun, or at least very interesting and funny. We have a lot of children in our family, immediate and extended, so there is always something to laugh about. Never a dull moment.
    KileighR

Answer by KileighR at 11:02 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I would call them more crazy, so yeah we have tons of fun.. My DH side is BORING or maybe just normal LOL...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:31 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I think our family is fun (and so do all of the neighborhood kids). Our extended family is closer to the crazy side, so that makes holidays interesting.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:01 PM on Nov. 14, 2010