Sore breasts n Nipples

Ok i have had sore breasts n Nipples for like the past week. I have thought my breats have been feeling heavy for awhile but I didnt think much of it. I have been trying to concieve for 7 months now and havent had a period in 5 months. Do you think im pregnant or is it just my messed up system...I really dont wanna take a test unless people REALLY think i could be cause i am sick of the let downs when i see the negative result.

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• take another test and if it comes out neg then have your doc do a blood test that is usually right good luck
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I went to the doc the begining of October because i didnt have a period in 4 months and i was worried and thought maybe i was pg and so i did a urine test there and it came back negative and then all she said was that it will take a good year to get pregnant because i was on the pill for 18 mths so i dunno what to do.....im like just waiting for the day to feel the baby kick me and prove it wrong to everyone.....lol
    mommyofone15

Answer by mommyofone15 at 1:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• lol that can be around 3 or 4 months thats when i felt my son kick for the first time and his dad said i was feeling gas til he felt for himself they should of done a blood test not all home test are acurate the blood test is best
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I THINK THAT ALL THE LADIES ARE CORRECT GET AN ULTRASOUND OR BLOOD TEST NEGATIVE TEST RESULLTS ARE NOT THAT UNCOMMON I SEE I HAD A FRIEND IN LABOR PEE ON A STICK AND IT BE NEGATIVE.... GAVE BITRTH TO A HEALTHY 8 POUND BOY... A FEW HOURS LATER...
    jessicabmomof5

Answer by jessicabmomof5 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• So do you guys think that my sore nipples and heavy sore breats right now are a pretty good sign that im pregnant?
    mommyofone15

Answer by mommyofone15 at 2:59 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• yes there is the possiblity you are pregnant
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 3, 2008