SHOULD A MOTHER STAY MARRIED TO HER HUSBAND IF IT INVOLVES A CHILD ??

IS FALL IN IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE YOU CANT HAVE WRONG ?

MS.BKLYN

Asked by MS.BKLYN at 1:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in General Parenting

• My parents stayed together for years "for the kids" and we all knew they were miserable and hated hearing them fight and seeing them sleep in different rooms. We were all relieved and not sad when they finally got divorced. It's better for a child to have parents that are happy and apart then together and miserable.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 1:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• i agree with sbastille i wouldnt stay married to someone i dont love just for the kids my parents were never married to each other and im not married to my kids dad
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Staying for your children is not the answer.
    Remember you are an example to your child. They need a healthy loving environment.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• i also agree with sbastille my parents did the same thing but never actually divorced. All i ever saw my parents do is fight and namecall so naturally that is wat i do too. I would never want anyone to see the things that i have had to see when i was a child. Yes vows should be sacred if u think u can make it with him then go for it work it out if there is absolutely no love then wats the point.
    brooklynjean07

Answer by brooklynjean07 at 2:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2008