Is there anyone else that can't wait for Black Friday?

only 25 days left - I am a little disppointed that more of the sales ads aren't already posted online...

tmcewen

Asked by tmcewen at 1:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Shopping

• nope :) I avoid all stores on Black Friday! the sales aren't worth all the people out that day IMO :)
    Anonymous

• http://bfads.net/

check this out for a sneak peak
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 1:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I can not wait!! We go every year! It totally get's me into the shopping season!
    Pandamom07

Answer by Pandamom07 at 1:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• hate Black Friday and I won't even buy a gallon of milk on that day.
    LeftBrainy

Answer by LeftBrainy at 9:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I used to like it when I had family or friends to go with...now where I live I have NO ONE and haven't gone for 5 years, this year I'm not shopping either on that day. Really since my girls grew up and left home, the holidays just aren't the same and why go since I don't get to buy the really good stuff....like toys anymore....:(
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 9:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• stayhomemom22, I do my black friday shopping online! I get the same deals w/o the headaches!
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 10:39 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I'll be at work at 4:30 in the morning on Black Friday with a smile on my face ready to do battle...I mean, provide good customer service...LOL! I have worked every Black Friday at 3 or 4 am for the last 7yrs. I volunteer to do it because I love the energy, excitement and challenge of the day. Did I mention I work in the mall?? LOL!
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 10:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• i love black friday but..... i dont have the money this year =(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I love it even though I have worked it for four years now. The day flies by and I usually get my Mom to shop for me so it all works out. I have to admit though people do get pretty crazy.
    gimpers99

Answer by gimpers99 at 6:39 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I FREAKIN LOVE IT!!! Its so funny that you mention the online ads because I haven't looked at them yet and this morning I rushed to the computer thinking "At least some of them have to be up by now". I do absolutely all of my x-mas shopping that day (usually before 9 or 10am) go out for breakfast with my girlfriends so we can show off our goodies, and then come home to decorate for the holidays!! Plus I get the big thanksgiving dinner the day before to fuel my trip! lol That being said, my SO hates that day because he knows I'm going out to blow some serious money!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:23 AM on Nov. 4, 2008