When is it appropriate to take photos at a fare well meeting dinner with ladies? After the meeting is over? during? Do you just ask the person if they want their photo taken?

juliedale11

Asked by juliedale11 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Food & Drink

• fare well meeting dinner? i dont know what you mean...like the person is moving away?
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 11:32 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I am an occasional photographer and I would make sure to make some sort of announcement that you are going to take pictures and if there is anyone who is not comfortable having their picture taken to feel free to let me know. I would take pictures of the event itself to try to get some action shots, people's interactions with each other. I love candid shots. Then at the end of it I would try to formerly get photo's of everyone. You can also try to announce that you want to do that while you are letting people know that they can decline it.
    gypsyjewels

Answer by gypsyjewels at 11:32 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Yes the person is moving away & moving on from the club. Thank you for answering my question. It's very helpful! : )
    juliedale11

Comment by juliedale11 (original poster) at 11:44 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I would think to take photos throughout the evening.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2010