besides the obvious cartoons,and educational t.v. shows for kids,are there any movies that your child/children like to watch? im talking big kid movies...

my son is facinated with the movie 300...no i dont let him watch the naughty parts....but he loves the whole theme of the movie....the war that was faught,how they dressed,everything was interesting to him about that movie....he hasnt watched it for about 2 years but i was curios if there were any moms with children like this....

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• When our older daughter was little (6-7) she had a facination with the Jurassic Park series. She asked for all of the movies for her birthday and would watch them a lot. What's funny is the Disney movie Dinosaur came out around the same time and really freaked her out. LOL
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:31 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• My oldest likes Star wars,Star Trek oh and The princess bride he will be 6 in about a month.He also like to watch Sleepy Hollow.
    Mia81

Answer by Mia81 at 11:32 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• ds is 2 so he only watches so much. He does like napoleon dynamite lol, he also likes the tv show cash cab
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:33 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• my son hated that movie Dinosaur but he loves jurasic park! he loves star wars but hates star trec.....hes never seen sleepy hollow but he is curious about the headless horseman....me personally i think its good that he watches that kind of stuff every so ofter....it takes him away from the baby shows and the cartoons....and i get tired of watching the same cartoons over and over again....
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 11:36 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• My 3 year old loves beetlejuice, big fish, harry potter, jurassic park and spy kids, but the weirdest one is little woman. I don't know if she really knows what is going on or she just likes theri clothes and the way they talk, either way I seen that movie about 20 times.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 12:10 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• yeah my son thinks he is spiderman most of the time...he is so funny running around the house with his little hand in the "webbing" position.....he likes to think hes harry potter sometimes but he has to be in the wizard type mood so to speak....my 4 year old has one heck of an imagination and i love it...
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 12:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2010