Does your child?

have a blanket or a lovey? All of mine do Colin my 2 year old is a little Liones with his many blankeys! AND SERIOUSLY....DONT TOUCH THEM! I have sneek them awway to wash them no matter how many he has!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 11:37 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My DS,2, has 2 monkeys that go everywhere with him. We even had to make 2 monkey potties for Steve and Nina so they can all potty train together. LOL
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Dmbutler, I LOVE it!!!

My daughter only has a couple bunnies that she sleeps with. They generally stay in her crib. Once in a while, she'll go get one and her pacifier (which also is supposed to stay in her crib). On those days, I know she just needs the extra support and snuggle. She'd love to claim our two big dogs, but they don't always do what she wants them to.
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 1:24 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• So cute...my dsis four years old and doesnt have anything he is really attached to but my dd she is 18 months and she has a blanket she calls baby...I love that she has something that she can sooth herself with. But i have to take it everywhere we go and sneek it out to wash it too!!
    meagen22

Answer by meagen22 at 12:16 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• yep, my son has a blankie that he HAS to have at all times! lol
    I think it's good for him to have it :)
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 1:39 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• yes she has three blankets. not at the same time. two of them are exactly the same very colorful and checkered and the other is just pink and checkered. that and her pacifer are hers where she goes. sometimes we can sneak it away but she even brings it to daycare and the store. i like that its a blanket and not a toy.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 1:45 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• My daughter is the same way. She has 2 sponge bob blankets that are like attached to her hip. its quit sad. Like today i had to put her in another room with my husband and sneak in there to take it.
    jkrout25

Answer by jkrout25 at 3:34 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• My DD has a blanket my gramda made her (her great grandma), and she NEEDS it to go everywhere with her LOL
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 4:00 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• My child may have had a favorite stuffed toy but she never had a favorite blankie or something she had to take with her everwhere, I've always been told thats a sign of insecurity so I'm glad mine didndt have to have a security blanket.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 8:20 AM on Nov. 15, 2010