Are you lazy like me when it comes to your hair?

When you get up in the morning do you take time to style it, or just throw it up and go? Mine is always in a pony tail, unless we are going somewhere like to see family. I haven't even brushed my hair in 3 days. I have washed it twice, but haven't bothered to brush it since it's just going back up anyways.

lilbit837

Asked by lilbit837 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• That's so me, too. Thanks. I get tired of being the only one.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 1:43 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• that is so me...lol.. i really don't go anywhere and i have a man
    Anonymous

• same with me i could care less if my hair isnt down then it might be in a pony i dont have the time to go fancy on my hair same with my clothes i wear what im in the mood for most of the time its what i wear to bed lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• my dh takes a shower 2 times daily and washes his hair and even if he is going to the store he stiles it. OMG my Gay friends don't even take as long as him and they joke with him he should be gay. LOL
    I love them guys!
    He tells me I need to do things to my hair and I have to grow it out because he hates me with short hair. Let him have long hair=)
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 1:41 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I too have short hair and my SO would like it longer he always fusses when I cut or trim it,mine is baby fine and I wash it every morning and cuz it is so fine I usually just use a blowdryer and go I am trying to grow it out to where I can I can have more options to style it.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 6:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Ha Ha! I was just talking about this to my fiance's mom! Since he's been gone I haven't really been doing my hair. I have my hair short and stacked. and it's wavy in some spots and not in others, so it looks like poo when i don't do it. But I'm still not planning on doing it! Lol!
    kimbercase26

Answer by kimbercase26 at 1:30 AM on Nov. 4, 2008