Is there any antidepressant out there that doesn't mess with your sex life? adult content

I've been on Lexapro for anxiety and I hate it bcus I cant have an orgasm. Does anyone know of anything else I can take? I have to climax!!!

LogansMamma0511

Asked by LogansMamma0511 at 11:39 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Health

• I honestly had more of a sex drive when I was on Effexor xr than I do now that I quit taking it.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:40 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• My sex drive is good...I'm still a nympho lol just can't climax..it's frustrating bcus I feel like I'm going to and it never happens :0)
    LogansMamma0511

Comment by LogansMamma0511 (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I'm on Effexor XR and my sex drive is fine, so is my ability to orgasm. But warning with Effexor, it's VERY addicting, to the point that if you miss one day you can have physical withdrawl symptoms.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:52 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Wellbutrin is supposed to be one of the few that don't mess with a person's drive. I take that with Lexapro and I haven't had problems on both of them at the same time.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:56 PM on Nov. 14, 2010