What is the best thing about being a mom for you?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• Just looking at my kids, being with them. When I wake up and see them it's like my heart balloons with love.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:50 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• The best thing for me is getting to spend as much time with my daughter as I can, and teaching her all sorts of new things.. It's absolutely the best! My daughter is only 6 months old and she's already learned so much!
    AddisMom10

Answer by AddisMom10 at 11:51 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Having my children, hearing them laugh, seeing them smile, watching them play and every single new thing they learn that helps them grow! :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:53 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Having a front row seat on watching my girls walk, talk and become amazing people Iam bleesed! Seeing them excited about little things and watching my girls play together and knowing my daughters are the best of friends :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:56 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Having unconditional love.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 12:01 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• My daughter just learned how to say "I love you" and she says it like 5 times an hour!
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 12:05 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Watching them experience new things and grow. It is the very best!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 12:06 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I haven't figured that out yet. My entire day is spent as a referee. My 6yo is bipolar and she violently attacks b=people throughout the day. It makes it hard to enjoy being a mom. I would have to say the best part of my day is when she makes a good choice because I have taught her how to make good choices. So there...I found something :) I love being able to play a game with them and they have learned how to be a team player and not a sore loser.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:06 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Seeing my kids' faces every day.
    mama10johnsons

Answer by mama10johnsons at 12:47 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• honestly everything....the ups the downs....all his accomplishments....his "i love you mommy" is the highlight of my day....all his hugs and kisses....i love everything about being a mom......yeah i cant stand the way he acts sometimes but its worth it in the end.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 3:31 PM on Nov. 17, 2010