should i be worried

i got an email the other day it was from an address i didnt know. when i opened it it only said hello so i replied hello back. then i didnt think much more about it then the next day i got a text on my cell that said hello i texted it back and i asked who is this and they didnt text back. last night my son was bugging me and said i had a stalker. then today i was on the phone with my husband and told him about it. then we hung up and i tied my little girls shoe. bout that time i got a text from that same number that simply said hello. i tried to call the number but it cant be called. it is wierd that when i talked about it they texted right after. i tried two more times to text and ask who it is but dont get anything back .

sttawardnas

Asked by sttawardnas at 12:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• Can you block numbers on your phone? That's what I would do.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 12:23 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• i would be a little worried if it continues tell them you will report them to police
    gklmommy

Answer by gklmommy at 12:23 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• If it can't be called, then could it be one of those kids things that can only text not talk?????
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 12:23 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• i would too be a bit freaked out
    i bet it is spam, but a mom can not be too careful
    can youcall phone company you have and ask if they can see what number it is
    or
    do not answer the phone unless you know the number (i assume your phone has this)
    when the phone rings and you think it is this number, make your husband answer it, or have a friend who is good at pretending answer it as a police station or something

good luck, yes creepy
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:26 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• i would block their number on your phone and for emails can you block them there too?If not then change your email address.It would have me curious and scace too.
    alisha34886

Answer by alisha34886 at 12:27 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Do not respond. As long as you are playing they will continue. It is no game to play with someone who does not play.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:47 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• hunny i would be blocking that number and if that doesnt work change your number or call the cops and report it.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 3:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2010