Where do you buy your deli meat?

I love deli meat and good bread for sandwiches. I want to go to little local deli and meat markets. But the big chain grocery stores seem to have a better selection. I get it at wherever I am now but would love to find that store that has everything I want.

Just wondering where you get your deli meats?

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 12:27 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Food & Drink

• We have a few Gourmet shops in our area that I usually shop at. "The Green Turtle", "Petty's Meat Market" and "Downtown Produce". Downtown Produce is actually a whole sale warehouse that also sells to the public. They have everything from hot, prepared foods to deli meats, seafood, wines, cheeses, produce, pre-made salads and meats (we buy boneless, skinless chicken breasts there for $1.59 a pound)! I had never even known about it until someone at my DD's school told me about it.
    5BabyBees

Answer by 5BabyBees at 3:57 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I like the grocery store over the meat store maybe because the grocery store in my area has a better quality of deli meat then the meat market in my area
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:40 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I usually get mine at piggly wiggly or wal mart.There isn't really any local deli's around that i know of.
    alisha34886

Answer by alisha34886 at 12:31 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I usually get it at the grocery store, but there is a local meat market that has great meat. It's a bit father away though, so I only go there if I'm in the area.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I buy mine at Publix, my local grocery. We don't really have a good deli in our area. Plus the bread is gread at Publix.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 1:23 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• There are no deli's where I live, just wal-mart and the grocery store- so I have to buy it at one of those 2 places.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:50 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• we do not have delis that sell meat, just ready to eat food. i buy mine one of two grocery stores, whichever one i am shopping at when i am shopping, or whichever one has some good stuff on sale.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 3:04 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Bj's Wholesale Club.
    ksmootchies

Answer by ksmootchies at 10:54 AM on Nov. 15, 2010