Were you a bully or bullied in school?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in

• Neither. I was the one standing up for the kids who got bullied. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Nope to both questions I was very well liked
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I was TOTALLY bullied as a kid. I was very shy and by 2nd grade I was dubbed "Mute". I only had 1 friend all throughout grade school and she dumped me to "be with the snobs" in 8th grade. It hurt but I bounced back. I had some friends around the neighborhood too but she was the only one AT SCHOOL. Now I really like who I am and I will never leave ANYONE out of ANY situation I'm in. If I see people ignoring someone, I will go hang out with that person. I never want anyone around me to feel like I felt back then.
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 12:45 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• bullied bad..i got beat up 1 time right in front of a teacher who did nothing to stop it..my parents talked w/the school all of the time but the school did nothing..i think there needs to be bully laws out there
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 12:47 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I was bullied in high school. It was horrible. I was so stressed that I was physically ill, throwing up at least twice a day. I lost 25 pounds in a matter of two months. I had severe stomach cramps as well. My mom took me to a doctor to make sure nothing was wrong and the doctor did all sorts of test and determined it was psychological and that I will ill from the stress I was under from being bullied.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:53 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• No. I was usually the one telling the bully off. I couldn't stand seeing other people getting bullied.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 12:54 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I was bullied in elementary but I think thats cause I was the new kid but I was a "goth" kid so no one really messed with me in jr high and high school except my friends lol.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 1:00 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I was bullied. My mom raised me by herself, and so I didn't have all the in-style clothes, or anything like that, and so I was bullied by the popular kids, who thought it was funny I didn't dress like they were able to.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 1:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I was bullied from 5th grade through high school, mostly for my weight problem. However, by 10th grade I had dropped many pounds and was looking good and that shut them up for good! I never bullied anyone, I knew how much pain it created.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 1:04 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I was a bully.
    gypsyjewels

Answer by gypsyjewels at 1:30 PM on Nov. 14, 2010