What to put in a 9mo old boy quiet busy bag?

I need a bag to keep my son quiet (as possiable) at church, resturants, furnals, weddings etc. I would like many ideas because I want to change it often so there are always 'new' things to find.

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• Is there suh a thing as keeping a 9 month old quiet and busy?!?! Maybe some books and some things that are safe for putting in his mouth.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• books -maybe some cloth 'activity' books where he can move pieces around, some stuffed toys, put in one of his favorite toys. I would also think about putting in a baby friendly snack as well.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:47 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• 9 month olds are not quiet! unles you have a child who was sent to you from god with the miracle of only talking when need be.....other than that kids are not built to be quiet.....but if you must ask about wut to put in a bag....i would say some toys....see i really dont know what to even tell you to put in a bag for a child to keep them busy....the child is 9 months old hun....im not sure how to answer this one....im officially stumped
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 3:22 PM on Nov. 17, 2010