What is one thing you'd like your Hubs/SO/Person to know about you without you telling them?

Reposting this in Just for Fun, because people are too serious over in "Relationships". Sure, if you want someone to know something, you are probably going to have to tell them. But what is one thing you'd love for them to know *without* you having to say it out loud?

I like being tickled.

Airamana

Asked by Airamana at 1:20 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• To take some horny pills...

He knows i like sex, but sometimes he'd rather sleep or read a friggen book! I'm just so much mroe horny than he is!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• The actual date of my birthday so he won't be texting me a month late wishing me a Happy Birthday.That has only happened once.
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 2:25 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Some of the things that make me happiest like going shopping and playing sequence with him
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 2:26 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Kiss nicely, sometimes he slobbers-gross
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 6:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2010