What do you got planned for today?

im just gonna stay home and relax with the family maybe go for a short walk cause its nice out today here in NY.

yankeegirl87

Asked by yankeegirl87 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• NOTHING!! and I like it that way!!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• We have already been to the park for a walk and played, on to the pet store, home, lunch and now it is nap time. Later we will go out and try to learn how to ride our bike and Mom will make dinner. It really sounds like we have been busy. LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 1:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Having a b-day party for 9yo just got on here for some quiet time before everyone shows up
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 1:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Just waiting on my kiddo to get home from staying the weekend at his grandparents house.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I have about 2 hours of ironing to do. Other than that, watch football and get ready for school and work tomorrow.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:43 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Take dd and daddy to play at the indoor mall playground.
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 1:49 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Laundry, baking, it snowed out and my son is waiting to go outside so digging out all of his snow gear, then making dinner and getting him ready for school and the ordeal of what to pack him and his dad for their lunches because they are insanly picky
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I am going to go buy the most important purchases of the month--a bag of sock and a pack of pens because I can never seem to find either. And I think I will finish a book I am reading.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:15 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• work...school work...and then hopefully spend time with my so
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 2:23 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I have a research paper due at midnight. I haven't started it yet and I have been in front of the computer for 3 hours...
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:48 PM on Nov. 14, 2010