Omaha Mom. wanna Hang out?

My name is Larissa and I have 12 month old daughter. I have been living in Omaha for 2years and need to get out more and make some new girlfriends. I am in need of some girl time and would love to meet other mommies for playdates and/or just hang out to chat and share mommy life. I haven't been a fan of this place and I think I need to make an effort and try to have more fun. Making new friends is a good start. :) Any Questions? Please ask!

SimpleeMommy

Asked by SimpleeMommy at 2:36 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• Try meetup.com too.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:59 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• @Elizabr - Thanks! I'll check it out. :)
    SimpleeMommy

Comment by SimpleeMommy (original poster) at 3:16 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• have you been to the henry doorly zoo? i do not live close enough to omaha to get there very often but i love that city. it has actually been 5 years since i have been there and i have not been to the zoo in probably 15 years or more. we are going to try to go there next year with our kids.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 3:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• @ Annanonnymommy - I have been to the HDZ.. quite a few times last year (w/a membership) and maybe twice this year. It is a nice zoo.
    SimpleeMommy

Comment by SimpleeMommy (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• You can search for CafeMoms in or near your zipcode here: http://www.cafemom.com/search/search.php?reset=1

Answer by rkoloms at 8:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2010