Phobias

Does anyone have a child with a phobia? What is it? How do you help them?

mama10johnsons

Asked by mama10johnsons at 2:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• no phobia but constant nightmares. I prayed nightly for the fears/worries in the dreams to be resolved in God's white light. I know this sounds crazy but it worked.
    Anonymous

• My son is terrified of heights. When he walks down stairs, DH has to walk in front of him and have me behind him so he thinks he won't fall.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• my LO is afraid of it being too quiet. He even has to sleep with something on...noise. If it is too quiet he screams this horrible scream and we are up for the rest of the night...=(
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 7:11 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• my 4 year old has a major fear of spiders! he cant watch the first spiderman because of the spider that comes down and bites peter parkers hand.....he freaked out so bad one day when he was watching it....i mean he screamed bloody murder,he ripped his clothes off and he was butt naked and freaking out still because he thought there was somethig on him......
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2010