What do you love?

I love that I have a CHOICE to get out and move about and that I am alive. I am happy that I get to choose what I want and when i want it. Somethings take planning and dedication to get but Im willing to make the effort. I am happy that I live here in the US and that Im not struggling to get a meal or fight to survive. I know there are some countries that its just a struggle to survive. I am not surrounded by violence or abuse. I am safe and warm. I am thankful to have 2 beautiful children that look to me to provide for them. I am thankful for the beauty in my surroundings. Ladies, what are you thankful for? What do you love?

VGonzalez73

Asked by VGonzalez73 at 2:43 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• How beautiful!
    I love my children and my husband. I love that I have a house and a good job. I love having my parents and sisters live nearby. I love a good book.
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 2:52 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I love it. thanks for replying. I love a good movie LOL.
    VGonzalez73

Comment by VGonzalez73 (original poster) at 2:56 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Your welcome!
    I love a good song that can reach into my soul and make a bad day better.
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 2:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Oh, do tell, what song is your favorite? Mine is Body and Soul by Death Cab for Cutie.
    VGonzalez73

Comment by VGonzalez73 (original poster) at 2:59 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I don't know that one.

Josh Groban and Sting are my favorites. Right now I like Ghost Story from Sting's Brand New Day CD
    Another one I can't get enough of is Kyrie by Mr Mister
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 3:04 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Oh cool. I love Sting. He is awesome. I haven't heard Ghost Story but now I am curious. I am going to go search for it. Thanks. LOL, isn't Mr. Mister "OLD School" ...I do believe I remember him.
    VGonzalez73

Comment by VGonzalez73 (original poster) at 3:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• My kids asked me yesterday if we played with a hoop and stick way back when I was young LOL
    I am a product of the '80's but not the 1880's !!!
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 3:10 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• My daughter!
    alyssasmommy318

Answer by alyssasmommy318 at 3:15 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I love being creative. For me it is relaxing to sit and draw or paint. I love watching a Sunday football game and cheer for the same team as BF, sometimes the oppossing team is the one I like and they end up winning-neither of us take a lose too hard!!!.I love the fresh breezes and cool weather of fall and opening windows and letting the fresh breeze blow in. I love my son, my BF and my cat, Brittany-she is a shadow, a real cuddle bear, and a wonderful companion.
    CatPaws2

Answer by CatPaws2 at 3:36 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I love to write. I love to read with and to my children. I love a good movie, and love that I am not where I once was.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 3:43 PM on Nov. 14, 2010