he contacted my fake dating personal site profile..now what?

I had a feeling he may do this dating site internet thing
so i made a fake profile months ago, almost forgot about it
now, i get an email saying he has contacted me
i am not a paid person on there, so i can not play along and contact him
he obviously is a paid person on there to send an email

do not even say -t alk to him - he will only lie and say he knew it was me

we have separated, and agreed to work on our relationship and not date any other people
Yeah Right!

anyone have creative ideas
it is Match.com, if anyone wants to contact him and see what he has to say about his relationship statis? have some fun while i plan his dismise- lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• You didn't start this. You didn't force him to go to a dating site. Just like cop decoy hookers...they don't start anything. They just provide the noose and wait to see which guy is gonna hang himself. Your's hung himself. Leave him. Don't tell him why...just like the other poster said. It will make him crazy and you can at least have some closure and satisfaction with that. Then, when you're ready...set those sites and standards higher and go find a good man. Good luck!
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 9:16 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I'm sorry. At least you are separated - now you know to simply walk away and not try to reconcile.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:52 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• If you like Pina Coladas...................and gettin caught in the rain!!!!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I wouldn't do anything to get even. I would never talk to him again. He would have no idea why. That would eat at him enough for revenge.
    I would have never thought to do that, pretty clever of you.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 2:52 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I don't there is a need to go further. You got your answer and if you already know he is a liar then why are you sticking around for more lies? Cut him loose and move on. Stop playing games; you are wasting your time.
    batsbelfry

Answer by batsbelfry at 2:53 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Musicmom80

that is too funny! LOL
    batsbelfry

Answer by batsbelfry at 2:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I'm so sorry..bumping for you.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:34 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Become a paid member and set up a meeting and then bust him. He obviously has no intention of honoring the "working on it and not date other people" arrangement you all have so screw him!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 5:03 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Wow....I'm sorry you are dealing with this, but why not be the bigger person? Why try to trap him and make the situation worse?
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 2:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• If you want to work on your relationship I have heard Relationship Rescue by Phil McGraw is a good book. It has a wrokbook with it also. Personally I think you deserve better.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:52 PM on Nov. 14, 2010