Did you watch America's Most Wanted this Saturday? adult content

I was sickened to my stomach. John Walsh, the host and an amazing man with a heart wrenching story of how he lost his son, went to Cambodia. There are men that travel there to have sex with underage children. I was apalled when i watched this undercover sting operation. Young girls and boys being bought and used to gratify their sexual pleasures. One man that was wanted, was running an orphanage and it was secluded and could house around 50 children.
I can't explain how much this makes me mad. I sure hope they find pervs like this and punish them. I applaud Cambodia for taking steps to get them out of their country. Did you see this episode and what were your thoughts?

VGonzalez73

Asked by VGonzalez73 at 2:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I did not see it, but I bumped you because I, to, am applaud at this behavior.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:15 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I did not see it, but from what you said it makes me sick and mad!
    Becnfamily

Answer by Becnfamily at 3:24 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Thank you for responding. It made me mad because they think they won't get caught there...sadly they have for along time. Thanks to John Walsh for sharing this on tv. It really opened my eyes. Please pray that man and those that do, will be caught and brought to justice. Please pray for those children.
    VGonzalez73

Comment by VGonzalez73 (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I didn't see it either, but that is horrible.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 3:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I think I'm going to vomit.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:35 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I saw parts of it.. and had read about cambodia and 3rd world countries in general, concerning children.

It's horrible thats its happening but great that the government in those countries are beginning to address the problem.

Many to most of these men are wealthy upstanding citizen's in their home countries.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 3:39 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• It is disgusting. The very same thing is going on in Thailand,too. That area is full of pedophiles. Freaks,from all over the world hear about it and go there. They need to do something about it NOW!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 3:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• i hope they fry those pervs!!!!
    Ericaca

Answer by Ericaca at 3:43 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Sick bastards...I hope they get caught and then raped and beaten to death in prison.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:17 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Yes they showed a man in one of the prisons and would not admit that he did it and was trying to get people to feel sorry for him. I dont feel sorry for anyone that can do such a thing! I loved what John Walsh said, there is no sympathy for these pervs. I am glad John Walsh did this episode. I also know a few other reporters that have gone there and did some stories. I believe Daryl Hannah did this along with a awesome woman who has been on Oprah Winfrey show. I believe her name is Lisa Lang. (?) Anyways, I appreciate your thoughts. I pray for more coverage and these pervs need to go down.
    VGonzalez73

Comment by VGonzalez73 (original poster) at 4:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2010