9 month old DS and nightmares?

My 9 months old DS has been sleeping through the night without any wakings since he was 4 weeks old.

Last night he woke up twice crying and as soon as I held him he fell back asleep. I rocked him and he fell asleep. I tried laying him down in his crib again and he woke right up and cried again to be held. He finally fell into a deep sleep and I was able to put him in his crib and he slept through the night.

this morning he has been really fussy and biting everything.
He has two top teeth and two bottom. Could it be more teething?? like molars??

Thank you

mercilove

Asked by mercilove at 2:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes, probably teething.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:53 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• It could be a lot of things. babies are constantly changing... My niece let her little kid watch horror movies and by the time she was two she had nightmares and would not sleep alone. Even little kids notice everything going on, who knows what might stick in their mind and scare them later. Also, adults' sleep patterns change too. I never woke up and bit everyone, but there are mornings I'd like to bite my DH.
    mommerbean

Answer by mommerbean at 3:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Ask your doctor but more likely teething and just wants comfort
    THANKGOD4MOMS

Answer by THANKGOD4MOMS at 10:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2010