Would you buy used name brand baby clothing from E-Bay...

I have this idea to sell baby/childrens clothing on E-Bay for some extra cash....Not sure if I want to put the work into it for nothing.

Suzie2mom

Asked by Suzie2mom at 3:18 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• I made $80.00 selling three separate lots of DDs clothing on E Bay last month.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 3:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I do not by from ebay , BUT my friend buys and sells brand name clothes on ebay....so it couldn't hurt to try it out :) g/l
    Becnfamily

Answer by Becnfamily at 3:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I have bought baby clothes on e-bay. Make sure it has good descriptions and good pictures. There is always craigslist to.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:23 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Yes, of course, and in fact, I am sure it would do really good. Good luck. I love eBay!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I've done it a lot. Gymboree and Gap sell well, especially if you know the name of the line. If it's just basic peices like plain pants or plain or striped shirts you should sell them in sets. Make sure it's all the same size and take good pictures. I'm a clearance shopper and I've sold used clothes for more than I bought them for new, not too often though. Because of this I've become kind of obsessive with laundry and making sure I get every stain out and never put their clothes in the dryer. Kids clothes can sell really well, but they can also go for next to nothing, it's kind of a gamble. If you're selling individual items I suggest buying poly bags on Ebay to ship them in.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 5:19 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Gymboree and Ralph Lauren sells best for me, and pretty much any brand of cute holiday dresses and easter dresses. I've been selling new and used baby, kids and adult clothing for a few years now and i've been selling on ebay in general for over 10 years. And I do buy other things from other sellers, mostly Gymboree.

I made roughly $140 this week after ebay and paypal fees.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:39 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Thanks for all the comments. I might just do this....
    Suzie2mom

Comment by Suzie2mom (original poster) at 6:54 AM on Nov. 15, 2010