did you get enough sleep last night?

i did not, i thought my son was going to get sick so i could not fall into a deep sleep because i was listening for him. i am so tired today and have a headache!

annanonnymommy

Asked by annanonnymommy at 3:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Health

• I had about 8 hours...maybe 9.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 3:30 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• No. I worked until 3am then whenI got home my son woke about twice to be breastfed. So no I didn't get much sleep.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 3:35 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• i didn't...with my son wearing a CPAP for his sleep apnea.. i keep getting up to make sure he has it on.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• i don't think i ever get a good night's sleep now a days. DD always cries to sleep in the bed with us... and she tends to like to flip over and around and ends up kicking me in the face somehow or another and always pushes me to the edge of the bed.. its always so uncomfortable sigh...
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 3:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Nope. I took an evening nap, went grocery shopping at 1 in the morning, by the time all was said and done it was 4 in the morning. My husband woke me up at 9:30. So, I kind of want a nap, but that is not going to happen.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Nope. We had company over until late last night, then I tossed and turned when we finally got to bed. I'm dragging bad today.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 4:03 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I feel for you. Take a nap today if you can.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 4:48 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• No. That's why DH and son went out for a little while and gave me some peace and quiet to take a nap. Thanks,guys!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:00 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• No. I was in bed for a good 7 hours, but was wakeful all night and did not feel rested this morning at all.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 5:45 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• No, I didn't... I slept for about 6 hours last night and ended up crashing when we got home from church when I put the kids down for a nap... DH was all by himself just chilling in the house because we all were knocked out!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 11:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2010