What do you drink?

I was just sitting here, enjoying my hot cup of tea when the kids run it wanting soda and mean mommy I am I tell them juice or water. (Gasp! The horror!)

For some reason it made me think of my neighbor who admitted to me that she drank pepsi all day, it was also her "morning coffee.' I shivered at the thought, lol...I have to have coffee in the am, lol but I also love my tea, which I drink alot of during the day.

So I was just wondering, what does everyone else drink? What could you not live without or start your morning with. :-)

Anonymous5

Asked by Anonymous5 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I drink water 90 percent of the time, occasionally I will have a coke.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 3:52 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I drink cran juice in the morning with breakfast and decaf tea through the day, occasionally decaf coffee.

Answer by Bmat at 3:53 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I used to be a BIG coffee drinker.... I worked at SBC and would have like 12 mochas a day.... now I have a cup of apple juice every morning and drink water... after having my son my anxiety kicked in really bad so I can't drink caffine anymore really
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• i should drink water but I have a hard time with that.......I drink Pop (thats my caffine) I also drink milk, and juice
    My kids drink mostly milk or juice but they do get pop from time to time and water if they want a drink after dinner time
    Becnfamily

Answer by Becnfamily at 3:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I drink water, coke, hot chai, crystal light sometimes. And I love a cold coke first thing in the morning.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I get the 1/2 caf coffee to get us goin in the am. Then I like iced tea ( I make my own: 1/2 green tea/1/2 reg. tea w/ sweetener not sugar) I prob. have 2 Mt. Dews a week while I'm out running errands. (It'd be easier to get my caffeine interveiously on some days!) We have no soda at our house except for special occassions. So it's juice or bottled water. (Or even bottled water w/ sugar free flavor packets) That's why we go thru about a gallon of milk a day too. My kids drink choc. milk like some kids drink pop. If only they'd make a cow that dispenses 1/2 2% & 1/2 Skim, it'd be cheaper to buy the cow!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I have my morning juice (v8 splash) then it's decaf unsweet tea all day. I let myself have 1 diet cherry pepsi each day.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Coffee in the morning and mid-afternoon, water most of the rest of the time, sometimes tea or herb tea, juice when I have a cold or with a big fancy breakfast. Soda a handful of times a year, mostly because there's nothing else available.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:49 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I drink coffee in the morning and juices, Fuze, or sometimes Sprite Zero or Dr. Pepper. I also drink Vitamin water too.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 5:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I love a cold Pepsi first thing in the morning, but I since i have been trying to lose weight. No regular pepsi for me. Now I have a hot tea or crystal light in the morning and I alternate crystal lite and plain water all day. I will have a soda once a week now.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:11 PM on Nov. 14, 2010