Do you know anything about the process of taking fat from your tummy and putting it into your breast?

If you do knwo about this technique can you tell me a little more about it?

Jenaiko01

Asked by Jenaiko01 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I didn't know that they would do that in the breast.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• what they do is take the fat away from an area that you don't like..like your butt, thigh, stomach and sort of purify the fat and inject it into the breast. it's a lot safer than the normal silicon implants because it's natural and your body won't reject it.. plus it can get even bigger if you want it to by eating the right foods. i don't have it.. but i've read about it and seen documentaries
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 3:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Ive heard a little bit about it and would like to know more. I have a big tummy from DD but have always had tiny boobs. This would be awesome to do! haha
    SierraLynn

Answer by SierraLynn at 3:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I wonder if the boobs look normal. Do youthink this kind of breast enhancement couse more then getting actual breast implants?
    Jenaiko01

Comment by Jenaiko01 (original poster) at 3:57 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• normal silicon implants

They don't do silicone anymore. It's all saline.
    Anonymous

• @anonymous:saline sounds safer, great that they switched.
    @poster: i have no clue about the cost.. but if you read up on it and decide that it's healthier for you rather than implants i would forget all about the implants and save for the fat injections
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 4:00 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• They do to do silicone now. Ive been looking into getting a breat enhancement for some time and silicone is back, and very popular...
    SierraLynn

Answer by SierraLynn at 4:01 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• they do silicone implants here still.... that and saline... I live in WA.... I've never heard of this procedure for boobs, I know of a brazillian butt lift where they take your fat out of your stomach and put it in your butt.... now I'm curious lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Ive heard great things about the new silicone ones, toehr than they are more costly. and you have to get MRI's instead of a mamagram...
    SierraLynn

Answer by SierraLynn at 4:03 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I just read on a sight that fat injection is dangerous. That yoru body will either burn up the fat cells, or it can turn into scar masses if that sounds right.
    Jenaiko01

Comment by Jenaiko01 (original poster) at 4:04 PM on Nov. 14, 2010