What is a good gift for Christmas for BF, long distance christmas???

I wish I could afford to fly there and ring his door, that to me would be the best gift, me and him seeing and being together over the holidays We were together last year, actually was there with him. I bought him a couple bear statues, a candle a 2 cards. Funds are small this year, he doesn't like recieving gifts much, but still want to get him a little something without spending much. Any ideas!!! We have been dating a year and a month, so we are a fairly new couple.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Gift certificate. :) Easy to buy, easy to mail.

Answer by Bmat at 3:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• A picture of u taken professionally or one of both of u enlarged in a nice frame.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:59 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Webcam so you can skype
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 4:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• i like the photo idea and the skyping idea.

DH and i are in a long distance relationship. Always have been, actually. (Army) Last year i made him a mini scrapbook album of our family. He really liked it. This year i made him another one of just me (at his request, but i'm certain he has forgotten).
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 7:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Sexy/naughty pictures....or if you're brave enough...video. ;-)
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 11:16 PM on Nov. 14, 2010